Fixed the Issue : HP Printer Not Activated Error Code-30
Printers have given us freedom from tremendous manual efforts. Now with few taps, we can accomplish a series of tasks which could have taken hours to complete. If you surf market for brands which deal with printers then you will find several options such as Samsung, Ricoh, etc. but one of them which has presented a perfect blend of features and style is HP. With its vast range, it has captured all the segments. But sometimes you can face issues while working on it and one of them is the HP Printer Error Code 30. Due to lack of knowledge some users directly approach an HP printer repair service provider whereas you can fix HP Error code 30 on your own. Below I have mentioned some solutions through which you can resolve this issue, but it is mandatory to follow all mentioned steps in the same manner as a deviation from a process can affect the result.
Solution 1: Administrator privileges to the account
If your account does not have administrator privileges, then it can be the reason behind HP code 30.
- Step 1: Look for the shortcut of a program on the desktop of your system and right-click on it. A small drop-down menu will open, select properties by clicking on the option. In case if you do not use a shortcut then go to the location of the program and then right-click on it. Again, same options will appear. Select properties and proceed further
- Step 2: After opening the properties, now you will see an option of security pane, click on it and then click on your account to edit the settings
- Step 3: Now select the account again and look for the checkbox for full control. After this, tick the box and then click on “apply” option. It will ask your permission to apply changes for which you have to click on ok and conclude editing
- Step 4: Now try to print some documents so that you can check whether the issue is resolved or not
ALSO READ: Choose the most Suitable Mobile Printer
Solution 2: Update driver
The “HP printer not activated error code 30” can also probably be due to an incompatible or corrupted printer driver. There are two ways through which you can update it.
- Option 1– Manual updating of the driver
Go to the HP website and search for the most recent driver updates available. Before initializing the process make sure that you have chosen the correct and compatible version with your windows.
- Option 2–Automatic update of the driver
If you don’t want to do it manually then updates can be done automatically as well with the help of a software called Driver Easy. It will automatically identify your system and will find as well as download the correct driver as per your Windows version.
Solution 3: Update the Windows
Sometimes an old version of Windows can also be the cause behind HP code 30. Check for the updated version and install it immediately. Below is the process for updating Windows 10 and 7.
- Step 1: Go to the start icon and click on it. You will see a search bar at the bottom of a menu. Type update in the search box and then click on the option “check for updates” from shown results. Now Windows will check for updates and will start the installation if it finds any available versions automatically
- Step 2: Now reboot Windows 10 and start the operation which you were doing previously to check if HP code 30 appears again or not
- Step 1: Open the start menu and type update in the search box given at the bottom of it. Some results will appear, click on “Check for updates”
- Step 2: Windows will automatically start a search for a newer version. After finding options click on “Install updates”
- Step 3: Now reboot the Windows 7 and check if the HP Code 30 still persists or got resolved
If the above mentioned methods fail to help you then contacting an expert will be a wise decision as only a trained professional will be able to detect the issue now. It is very easy to find a local printer technician but it can jeopardize your device. Here I suggest that you should go with an expert in this domain. There are few service providers such as Printers Repair Near Me which are offering affordable printer repair services.