Brother Printer Won’t Feed Paper : Check It And Solve It Effortlessly
Brother printer won’t feed paper issues are a common problem that comes along with all the Brother printers. Sometimes, while printing, you might find that the paper is not getting out of the feeder. This problem is faced by the users either due to the separated rollers or due to the use of uncleaned pickup rollers. Thus, in this technical blog, we are going to discuss some effective ways to resolve the Brother printer won’t feed paper.
Reasons, Why We Receive Brother Printer Won’t Feed Paper
We receive the Brother printer won’t feed paper issue mainly due to the problem with the paper feed rollers. If paper feed rollers become untidy due to the dust or any other foreign materials congesting it. So, let’s see what we can do to tackle these paper feeding issues in our Brother printers:
Proactive Measures To Resolve Brother Printer Won’t Feed Paper
Since you come to know the reasons due to which you are facing the Brother printer won’t feed issue, you will have to resolve it at the earliest. Hence, follow the steps to resolve the issue:
- By cleaning the paper pick-up rollers.
- Loading the paper in the manual feed slot.
- Replacing the paper feed rollers.
Hence, we are going to discuss the methods, so that you can resolve the issue without any difficulty.
Method 1: By Cleaning The Paper Pick-up Rollers
If you are facing this issue due to the use of the uncleaned paper feed rollers, then to resolve this issue, you have to clean it. Thus, follow the steps to clean the paper pick-up rollers:
- At first, power off your brother printer and remove the power plug from the socket.
- Then, remove the interface cable and the power cable from the printer.
- After that, drag the paper tray out of the printer.
- Now, with a moist cloth wipe the Separator pad present in the paper tray.
- Next, clean the paper pick-up rollers.
- Thereafter, insert the paper tray into the printer.
- Now, connect the interface cable and power cable to the printer.
- Then, connect the power plug to the socket.
- Finally, turn on the printer.
Method 2: Loading The Paper In The Manual Feed Slot
One of the best ways to resolve the issue is to load the paper in the manual feed slot. Therefore, go through the steps to load the paper in the manual feed slot:
- At first, open the cover of the manual feed slot.
- Then, gently push the Paper Guides sideward to fit the paper.
- After that, with one hand hold the papers and with your other hand put it into the manual feed slot.
- Next, press the color stat or mono start if the LCD does not let you load it into another page.
- Now, try to print any document to check whether the issue is resolved on your printer.
Method 3: Replacing The Paper Feed Rollers
If after following the above-mentioned methods the issue is not resolved then you need to change the paper feed rollers. Thus, replace the paper feed rollers to resolve the Brother printer won’t feed paper.
In this technical blog, we have provided the proper guidance to resolve the issue. Thus, go through the methods one by one. If you face any problem, then without wasting time, refer to the user manual. You can also communicate with us via the comments section below.