Apply 6 Simple Ways and Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 Without Any Hassle
Epson printer error code 0x97 is one of the most annoying issues for the Epson users, especially when they are ready to print something essential. You may get stuck with the unexpected error message, “Epson WF-3620 printer error code 0x97” and the printer suddenly stops responding. Moreover, you fail after several attempts and eventually, the printer offline problem occurs. However, this article is helpful to fix this Epson printer and our Epson Printer Technical Team is ready to provide you with the best level solutions within a short period of time.
Major Reasons Behind The Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
There are lots of common issues responsible for creating the Epson printer error. Not only that but also it diminishes the printer performance as well:
- Sometimes, the connection issue becomes the responsible factors behind this printer error. A defective cable or damaged port creates this problem very often.
- Presence of debris, solid particles or dirt inside the printer head is another reason behind this annoying issue.
- An outdated Epson driver or an outdated firmware can cause this worrying problem. Besides this, the printer fails to work due to the motherborad issue.
Facing error with Epson WF-3620 printer error code 0x97? – Handle With A Few Steps
Some simple but effective steps are present to fix this Epson printer error code 0x97 technically. So, you may try out the steps below and overcome this annoying issue immediately.
Disconnect and re-connect printer
- Disconnect the cables from the Epson printer as well as the USB Drivers from the Epson printer.
- Take out all the components from the printer cartridges.
- Push down the power and discharge the remaining power in the scanner.
- Now, plug in all the wires and cable and the rest of the USB peripherals.
- Next, re-install the Printer ink cartridges and turn on the Epson printer.
- Now insert the A4 size papers into the system tray and check whether the Epson printer error code 0x97 appears on the screen or not.
Unplug and re-connect the scanner in the Advanced Mode
- Switch off the Epson printer and disconnect all the cables from this device.
- Detach the USB peripherals after unplugging it.
- After that, wait until the Printer cools down and hold the Power button for a minute.
- Following the time, connect the power cord and hold the button one more minute.
- Then, release the power button and verify whether the error message associated with the error code 0x97 is showing on the device screen or not.
Clean the clogged printer nozzle
- Turn off the Epson printer and disconnect it from the power outlet as well from the Computer.
- Now, open the printer cover and lid properly. Take a cotton ball or a soft cloth and wet it with an ammonia-based solution.
- Fold the cotton ball such a way that it can be easily fitted under the printer header and leave it for 10-12 hours.
- Remove that cloth from the printer after 11-12 hours and close the Printing device.
- When done, try to take a printout by inputting the papers into the system tray and check whether the Epson error code issue is resolved or not.
Run Printer Troubleshooter
- Download the Windows Printer Troubleshooter program from the Epson official website.
- Now, save the downloaded folder in desktop.
- Double-tap on that folder and choose the executable file from the resultant window.
- Run this program properly and diagnosis the printer internal issue.
- When done, reboot the PC and the Epson printer successfully. Finally, check whether the Epson error persists or not.
Update Epson drivers
- Type “devicemngr” in the search box and launch the Device Manager Window by hitting the Enter button.
- From the resultant window, choose the Printers and expand the menu.
- Select the appropriate Epson Printer Model which you are using currently and right-click on it.
- Choose Update Driver option from the pop-up menu and confirm it by tapping the Yes button.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the upgrade process and reboot the device in normal mode.
Upgrade the printer firmware
- Download the Epson Firmware with the latest version and install it properly.
- Enter Printer IP in the Printer Embedded Web server page and connect it to the network.
- Next, click on the Settings app and choose the option Upgrade Firmware.
- Now, click on the Browse button and select the perfect version of the firmware which is suitable for yur Epson printer. Remember, the firmware update file extension must be “.fls”.
- Tap on the Submit button and wait for a few minutes to complete the firmware update process.
- When done, try to take a printout and text whether the Epson printer problem is fixed or not.
Reach Out To Us For Epson Printer Technical Assistance
Our Epson Printer Support team is expert enough to tackle any issues associated with the Epson printers. To fix the Epson printer error code 0x97 is not a big deal for us and you can avail our reliable service at a reasonable rate. So, you can place a call at our Epson Printer Customer Support Number +1-888-223-5549 and resolve the Epson Scanner issue permanently within a limited time frame.