Fix Kodak Printer Error Code 3513 With Easy Ways
Today, printers are often used to meet personal and professional needs. Corporate houses use them in order to print their documents, files, and others. Kodak is the best printer among the users because of its world-class features. This printer was developed by Kodak Inc., a US-based image company. With its complete features, Kodak also succumbs to numerous issues. Kodak printer error code 3513 is one of the common issues that many users may face while using this printer.
With regards to this issue, there are solutions acting as a buoy in the world of errors and glitches. For errors such as the code 3513 it might prove extremely disappointing for the users deterring their works. Mainly, rough handling or manual errors can cause troublesome errors such as error code 3513, which can limit print jobs. If you happen to install the printer driver incorrectly when you had initially set up the printer, the Kodak 3802 printer error code appears. Also, if the printhead is damaged due to the accidental fall of the unit onto a hard surface, a Kodak 3513 printer error code can also be displayed. Furthermore, outdated printer drivers or improper printhead installations can also cause 3802 or 3513 errors. However, in this passage, you can see the solutions which you can apply in your device to fix this error code.
How To Fix Error Code 3513 On Kodak Printer? Easy Steps
When you see this error code on your screen, then do not neglect. If you do not care for your printer, then you may lose your printer permanently. So, try the below-mentioned solutions one by one:
Reinstall the Kodak Printer Driver
Uninstall the existing printer driver and reinstall it on the Kodak printer. Follow the instructions in the printer manual to complete the installation process.
- At first, go to the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, select on the Hardware and Sound option
- Then, click on the Printers
- Next, right click on the printer that you want to install and select Run as administrator
- Tap on the Properties
- Then, select on the Advanced
- Click on the new printer driver and then follow the onscreen instruction to complete the install process.
- Once the installation process is completed, then take some sample prints to check the problem is still there or not.
Resume the Kodak Printer
Often the voltage fluctuations or power failure can cause this error with a Kodak printer. You must then continue the device to reset the printer to its original mode.
- Long press the on or off button
- Then in the printer Control Panel section, click on the “Continue” option. Again this steps at least five to six times and check whether the error has been fixed or not.
Clean the Print-head
This is another solution that you can also try to fix this issue. If you do not go for the proper way to install the print-head, then this issue might also appear.
- At first, turn off the printer and disconnect all the cables
- Then open the top cover and check the print-head properly connected or not.
- If it is not connected properly, then remove it from the printer.
- Next, clean the dust which is present on the print-head
- Then put the print-head properly into the printing machine and turn on the printer.
Stay With Our Experts
Now, the above-mentioned solutions are sufficient to resolve the Kodak printer error code 3513 issue on your system. After trying all of the solutions with the steps if the problem is still there, then you need help or technical support. So, you can contact us. Our experts have years of experience to deal with this issue. If you want to talk to our professionals, then you can call us at our Customer Support Number +1-844-828-5593 which is always on. Our technicians at first, listen to your issue and then, give a reliable solution which is best for you. You can get the best services at your affordable price. And also we provide doorstep solutions.
In case, you do not want to call us then you can also send your issue through our Official Email ID. You can also talk to our experts through Live Chat which is available on our official website. So, do not waste any time, reach us immediately.