Amazing Tricks to Resolve “Epson Printer Won’t Turn On” Issue
At times users set their printer ready to work but face that their Epson printer won’t turn on. This is a very irritating problem as without your Epson printer turned on, you can’t even hope to start your important printing tasks on it. The error might occur due to several reasons. For example, a faulty or corrupt printer driver can responsible for this error. Sometimes, connectivity issues may also lead to this problem.
If you ever face this issue, you can try to eliminate it on your own by following the troubleshooting techniques provided here, in this article.
Fix 1: Enable Epson Printer
In order to make sure that your Epson printer is turned on, check if your Epson printer’s Printer Offline features are enabled or not. Perform the following steps.
- First, press Windows key + R at the same time on your keyboard and launch the Run dialog box.
- In the Run box, type control and hit the Enter button to continue.
- After that, tap on the Devices and Printers option to expand it.
- Once done, right-click on your printer to see what’s the printing option.
- Now, choose the printer and make sure that the box against Use Printer Offline option is checked for this printer.
- Further, select the Printer again and make sure the box against the Set As Default Printer is checked.
- At last, close all the tabs and check whether the error gets resolved or not.
Fix 2: Update Epson Printer Driver
Your Epson printer won’t turn on when there is an issue with the printer driver. Hence, you must update the printer driver on a regular basis. It also helps to rectify other printer problems as well. The steps that are mentioned below will help you to update the printer driver.
Step 1: At first, click on the Start button to open the menu list.
Step 2: Select Device Manager from the options presented.
Step 3: In the Device Manager window, locate the Epson printer driver and right-click on it.
Step 4: Choose the Update Driver Software option from the list. Now your system will check whether the driver’s update is available or not. If yes, then download the updated version of the printer and install it. After completing the installation process, restart the system and check the status of the error.
Fix 3: Reinstall Epson Printer
If the above solutions do not help you to resolve the issue, then you can uninstall the printer driver and install a fresh version of the same on your system. To complete the operation, stick to the following section.
- At first, press the Start button and open the Control Panel.
- After that, select Programs and Features option and then Programs option.
- A list of the menu will appear on your screen. From them, select the printer driver and right-click on it.
- Further, select the Uninstall option and click Yes to proceed further.
- Then, open the web browser and navigate to the developer’s website. Enter the printer name and model number. Next, download the fresh version of the driver from the website and install it. After restarting the system, check whether the printer won’t turn on issue is resolved or not.
Reach Us For Further Assistance
Hopefully, the above post helps you to solve the problem within a short time. But, in case if you face any sort of difficulties, then do not hesitate to contact our technical experts. We have a team of engineers who are able to guide you with some effective and reliable hacks to resolve any and every Epson printer related issue. Hence, to reach us you can book an appointment through our mail address. Not only that, but you can also dial our toll-free helpline number. So, choose us and fix the problem in no time. You can also use the live chat option to get rid of the situation.