How To Scan On A Canon Pixma Without Any Hassle?
Canon printer is quite popular for its excellent quality output and its vibrant images. Without performing the installation process, you won’t able to scan the copies without any hassle. So, you may read the article thoroughly to know the process of “how to scan on a Canon Pixma?” effectively. However, our Canon Technical Support team plays an effective role to resolve any issues regarding Canon printer altogether.
Learn “how to scan on a Canon Pixma Without A Hitch?”
There are some of the effective ways to set up the Canon Pixma printer without any hassle. We hope you get an idea on how to scan a Canon Pixma without any fault:
Scanning On Windows
- Click on the Start button and type “Windows Fax and Scan” in the Search box.
- Hit the Enter key to launch the Windows Fax and Scan Properties window.
- Tap on the New Scan tab from the upper-left corner window.
- Now, choose the perfect scanner and select the types of the document.
- Next, select the color of the documents by clicking on the Color Format.
- Select the file or documents which you want to scan.
- Tap the Preview button at the bottom of the window.
- Tap on the Scan button and it will start the scanning the devices.
- It will take a few times to complete the entire process and when done, reboot the Windows and check whether the Canon Printer is scanning or not.
Scanning On Mac
- Open the Apple Menu and open the Menu properties window.
- Click on the System Preferences and tap on the Printers and Scanners from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Canon Printer and click on the Scan tab from the top of the window.
- Tap on the Open Scanner and click on Show Details.
- Choose the file or document which you want to scan and after browsing, click on the OK button to confirm.
- Now, choose the color and select the appropriate storage location to save it.
- Finally, click on the Scan tab to start the scanning process.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes to complete the entire process.When done, try to reboot the Mac device and check whether you can scan through the Canon Pixma or not.
Using the LCD and the Operation Panel
- Turn on the Canon Printer and connect it with the device.
- Tap on the Scan tab from the Home Screen.
- Select the PC driver and tap the OK button.
- Now, use the up/down arrow key to select the scanned data and confirm it by pressing the OK button.
- Next, click on the Left/Right Arrow key to choose the document type.
- Then, press the Next Function button and here you can adjust the settings as per your requirements.
- Press the Color button to choose the color and press the OK button to load the color for scanning.
- When done, click on the Start button to restart the process.
- After that, insert the A4 size papers into the System tray and click on the Print button to start the printing operation.
- The scanning device is connected with the Device or not.
- Check whether the cable is damaged or not, and the port is corrupted or not before performing a scan operation.
Connect With Us For Technical Fix
In the above context, we have discussed the ways to know the process of “how to scan on a Canon Pixma?” Moreover, it helps to fix the problem associated with the Canon printer effectively. However, if you come across the problem to install the Canon Pixma, then connect with us for a technical fix. Our Canon Customer Support team is experienced enough to resolve the issue effectively. So, you can place a call at our Canon Technical Support Number +1-888-223-5549 and overcome all the difficulties regarding the Canon Printer.