“How To Reset Brother Printer?” A Step-By-Step Technical Guide
Brother printers have a good reputation in the digital marketplace due to their outstanding performance. Moreover, they are capable to generate colorful softcopies with crispy vibrant images that easily attract the users to purchase it. Besides the incredible functionalities, some of the technical errors often pose as annoying issues. Sometimes, you can see that your Brother printer fails to recognize the resource device, Then, it won’t able to perform the scanning program as well as the printing operations. Therefore, you can’t fix it without performing the reset operation perfectly. However, through this article, you will learn the steps on “how to reset Brother printer?” without any problem. Furthermore, our Brother Printer Support Team is ready to help you with their maximum effort.
How To Reset Brother Printer With A Few Technical Steps?
Some of the effective steps help to perform the Brother printer reset program without any hassle. Moreover, you can fix the wireless printer error easily by using the following methods and clear the doubts on “how to reset Brother Printer?”:
Perform Factory Settings
- Choose the Network option by pressing the UP or Down arrow keys. Now, tap on the OK button to confirm it.
- Again, tap on the Up or Down arrow keys to navigate the drop-down menu and choose the Reset option.
- Then, press the OK button to perform the Printer reset operation.
- After that, press Up arrow keys twice to choose the Yes button and confirm the reset process.
- Once done, reboot the system as well as the Brother Printer and check whether you can reset brother printer flawlessly or not.
Reset via the Printer Control Panel
- Turn off the Brother Printer and make sure that the lids, external covers are closed securely.
- Disconnect the Scanner from the power outlet and try to perform the reset operation.
- Now, press the Go button from the Printer Control Panel and hold it for a few seconds.
- Release the button after completely powering up the printer and wait until the light indicators are stable. After that, it starts to turn off after a certain time.
- Next, press the Go button for 6 times to activate the indicator again.
- This approach helps to reset Brother printer to its default settings easily and try to take a printout.
- Double-tap on the web-browser icon and launch the browser window.
- Now, open the Brother Printer Official Website and click on the Support menu from that window.
- Choose Drivers and Downloads from the drop-down menu and select Printers from the sub-menu.
- From the resultant window, choose the appropriate printer model and tap on the View tab.
- Then, click on the Your Results option from the next window and choose the correct Operating System(OS).
- After that, click on the Search button and choose the Brother Printer Admin option. Tap on the Information and Download option.
- When done, tap on the Download button to start the download the Brother Printer with the latest version.
Reset Wi-Fi Connection
- Connect the Modem to the System and log in the wireless network by entering the correct network name as well as a passcode.
- Open the Printer Control Pane window from the Settings app and tap on the Menu button.
- Scroll down the arrows key to select the Network option and press OK to confirm it.
- Select the Network Reset option from the bottom of the screen.
- Then, Press 1 for two times to confirm the reboot process.
- Once the reboot s done, it will ask you to choose the options Setup WiFi.
- Press the Ok button thrice to launch the Setup Wizard and it will take a few seconds to find out.
- Select the WiFi Network Option and Enter the WifI password correctly.
- Next, press the Ok button and choose 1 to apply the new changes.
- Finally, it will generate a Connection OK report automatically to confirm the Brother Printer WiFi Reset process.
Connect With Us For Technical Solution
In the above article, we have discussed the process of “how to reset Brother printer?” without any hassle. Moreover, it will be helpful to avoid possible conflicts during the Brother printer reset process. However, the content sometimes becomes tricky for people who are non-tech-savvy. In these situations, you can place a call at our Brother Printer Support Number +1-888-223-5549 for technical help and resolve all the queries regarding the reset process. Our Brother Printer Technical Support team is expert enough to tackle the technical glitches regarding the Brother printers within a short period of time.